Friday, July 3, 2009

2010 Chevy Camaro SS

When you think muscle car you think BIG horsepower and blistering performance. When you see the 2010 Chevy Camaro SS you see extreme styling and GREAT performance! It has a 6.2L V8 with 426 horsepower and 420 pound feet of torque! That has more horsepower than the Ford Mustang GT and about the same as the Challenger SRT8! It has exceptional MPG at 19 combined. Okay, so maybe the Camaro changed a bit, from beautiful classic, to ugly later 19th century, and finally to the NEW thing! I'll admit the new Challenger looks a lot like it's classic versioin than the Camaro, but doing a head to head comparison with them I realized there was only one clear winner, the Camaro! So basically what I am trying to say is, let go of some of the past and replace it with some of the new and you will get a great car!

2 comments:

  1. I honestly feel like its lacking a bit of testosterone if u put it side by side with the challenger and mustang. 426 bhp? 1 more than the challenger? 6.2L? comon. i think cheverolet are trying a little too hard to beat the mighty challenger

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my say on the new camaro on my blog :P

    ReplyDelete